Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Le Cadeau Du Chaval - Final Painting

I finished my panel in the mural mosaic currently being assembled.  Can't say that I'm completely happy with it.  There are parts I really like and other parts I would absolutely do over if I had more time.  But, that's not the case so this will be the final version.  My "before" image is located a few posts ago.  Can't wait to see the final mural.  As always it is an amazing thing and I'm honored to be a part of this collaborative project.  See the assembly in real time here.

2 comments:

Margaret Ann said...

Oooh MY! What a glorious project!!! Absolutely beautiful...hope to be able to see the finished collaborative project at some point...Your individual piece is simply stunning...great light and drama to it...it had a wonderful flavor of the west!

Thanks for popping in for a visit..:)

Unknown said...

I love the feeling of this piece!!

I think dissatisfaction with parts of what we do is what keeps us going sometimes. :)

Take care,

I.

Related Posts with Thumbnails