Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Where Oh Where has that Little Girl Gone?

OK, I know the tune is about a little dog.....but in this case the little lost one has been me!  Just busy with one project after another - so lots to write about, and no time to blog.  We've had Annie Rouseau here with the Painting Experience a couple weekends ago.  Great experience!!  And then last weekend the group I paint with on Mondays had an art show.  This is me posing with one of my paintings. 

Now, I'm busy with a presentation that will be delivered in Istanbul next week - so exciting!
However, in this stolen moment I thought I'd share how one of my summer sketches was transformed into a card for the show last weekend. 

3 comments:

Mark Kwasny said...

I love your work. The color and lines... all come together so nicely. Thank you for sharing your EDM work!

Mark

Veronica Funk said...

FABULOUS!

Ivan Chan Studio said...

There ya are! :)

Good to hear from you, and I know that feeling about having so much to write and no time to blog!

All in good time. Beautiful piece with the sandals and writing, too--inspiring!

Take care,

I.

Related Posts with Thumbnails