Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A Gem Found

I was clearing off a memory card today so my son could use our small digital camera that we rarely use and thus had been stored away untouched for some time.  Hidden inside forgotten were several pictures I had not seen in some time.  I was very happy to find them - just like finding money in an old coat pocket... only better.  One was of this collage painting I had done some time ago for my friend and painting mentor, Mary-Leigh Doyle.  The words are not mine.  I found them somewhere and felt they deserved to be shared.  I hope any artist, (especially those who don't think they are one), who might visit here and read this will find it inspiring and encouraging.  Now, I'm off the computer and into the studio....pronto!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails