Thursday, September 10, 2009

No Excuses...Summer is definitely over!

Ah, yes....there's no denying it any longer. My hiatus is over...the kids are back in school and I have jumped headlong into prep for an upcoming art show. So, lots to blog about, and as usual not much time for the computer. I thought I'd better stop long enough though to share this new little set I completed for a silent auction my friends are holding.

You know.....you can make meaning out of the smallest and silliest things. I love that. In this case, the challenge of finding courage in difficult times. I believe anything that can help is a blessing. Here's my attempt...
The lid of the box.

The inside cover.

The Bracelet.

The earrings.

Go on now....be brave. You've got the balls, don't you?! ;o)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails