Friday, January 14, 2011

Dressed for the Studio...Begin again.










Finally getting my studio to a place where I can work in it...a bit.  Still have my torch table to finish, gas and oxygen hook-ups to be completed as well as my venting system to build... and a few things that still need to find a home too.  But, I have managed to uncover a couple of surfaces to begin work on. 

I have been working on illustrations for a children's book and a couple of art journal projects.  Here's a peek at one page I'm working on for the Airdrie 7 Art Journal Exchange project:

The image is my interpretation of the Stained Glass Rose Window at Grace Cathedral in San Francisco.  I visited there a few years ago when my sister, Julie and I were there for Nike Women's Half Marathon.  Walking the Labyrinth there and touring inside the cathedral was a spectacular experience.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails